For more information: email@example.com
All the participants have to register for the WEHC 2022 online. You must click here (cf. link Azur Colloque software). Once on the Registration Page, you have to click the button “Pre-record” and fill in the page, choosing your category (Regular or Student, On-site, Online or Public History Pass) and the extras. The Welcome Breakfast, Keynotes at Pullman Docks and Final drink are free, but registration to each event is mandatory. We need to know how many people will participate in each activity.
After that, you will receive an automatic email to inform you of your registration status. A member of the Organizational Committee will validate your application. You will then receive an email with a link to complete your registration.
All the participants have to register for the WEHC 2022 online. You must click here (cf. link Azur Colloque software). Once on the Registration Page, you have to click the button “Pre-record” and fill in the page, choosing your category (Regular or Student, Face-to-face or Online). If you choose "student", you have to send a proof of your student status.
After that, you will receive an automatic confirmation by email A member of the Organizational Committee will validate your application. You will finally receive an email with a link to complete your registration.
Early (Dec. 1, 2021- May 15, 2022) : 280 € (regular) / 100 € (students)
Late (May 16, 2022- July 15, 2022) : 380 € (regular) / 150 € (students)
Very late (July 16, 2022- on-site): 450 € (regular) / 200 € (students)
Student status at the time of registration determines the fee. You will be asked for a proof of your student status.
Online participants: 50% of the price listed above.
For a session to take place, at least one presenter or one organizer must be physically present.
Public History Pass
If you are not taking part to any session but if you wish to come to the Paris WEHC, you can register for a Public History Pass. Please check the fee that corresponds to your situation. This pass costs 100€ and 50€ for students.
This pass is ideal for partners who would like to accompany a significant other to the congress without attending the sessions.
The Public History Pass gives access to :
- The receptions (opening an closing receptions)
- General Public Events
- Keynotes lectures
- The exhibition “(r)Evolutions industrielles” in the Cité des Sciences et de l’Industrie (access starting on Sunday, 24th July 2022)
- The guided tours (Sunday, 24th July 2022)
- The Publishers’ Forum and the Book Sessions
- The posters and the digital humanities videos in the Grand Equipement Documentaire
- The stands of publishers and sponsors in the Grand Equipement Documentaire
- Social Events
It does not give access to sessions.
Extras for Face-to-face participants
Registration to events like the Gala buffet on Wednesday evening, visits, exhibitions is not open yet.
Coffee breaks will be provided for free, no registration required.
Welcome receptions, keynotes at Pullman Dock and closing reception are free.
Registration to the events below will be mandatory:
- Sightseeing and cultural visits on Sunday afternoon (free)
- La Villette exhibition (free)
- Social events at the Archives nationales and the Musée de l’Air et de l’espace
- Gala buffet at La Cité de la Science et de l’Industrie on Wednesday evening (56 euros, 26 for students)
There will be no refund of registration fees except if :
- The face-to-face Congress is cancelled (in which case the Congress will still take place, but exclusively online)
- You cannot join us because of general international travel restrictions to France
- You fail to obtain a visa if you need one
In these three cases, your face-to-face registration will be transformed into an online one. We will refund half your registration fee upon request.
If you register to attend the congress online and then decide to attend face-to-face you will have to pay the difference between your online registration and the face-to-face fee when you registered.
E.g.: Ms. Nonymous registers for the congress on line on Decembre 15th. She pays 140€. She decides on May 10th to come in person. She will have to pay an extra 140 € (280 € - 140 €).
Paying "extras" (gala dinner, social events) and the Public History Pass will be not be refunded.