A stay in Paris provides an ideal opportunity:
- To enjoy the visit of major monuments and museums in city center and around (Louvre Museum, Musée d’Orsay, Palace of Versailles, Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Montmartre, Palace of Fontainebleau, …). Several Parisian collections come from all over the world and span every historical era.
- To cruise along the Seine and admire some of the most famous monuments in Paris from the river (the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Musée d’Orsay, the Louvre and the bridges). The banks of the Seine between Pont de Sully and Pont d’Iéna and their surroundings are part of UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- To visit places of major interest related to arts and crafts or business history, such as the Cité de la mode, the Palais Galliera Musée de la mode de la ville de Paris, the Museum of Perfume - Fragonard, the Museum of Ceramics at Sèvres, the Museum Baccarat, the Mobilier national, the Museum of the Jouy's Calicos...
Besides, the Congress site in North Paris will offer participants most thrilling visits in a very dynamic urban area, between industrial heritage and new activities.
Upload the guide for North Paris heritage
- Maison des Métallos: originally a musical instrument factory, then the offices of the union of metalworkers called Fédération métallurgiste, the Maison des Métallos has been transformed into a cultural place
- Ateliers Christofle: situated on the outskirts of Paris, they offer the majesty of 19th century industrial architecture
- Matches factory: situated in Aubervilliers
Places of innovation
- Located in the Parc de la Villette, in Paris 19th, the Cité des sciences et de l’industrie is an establishment specialised in dissemination of scientific and technical culture. The Cité des sciences is keen to ensure that the development of science, technology, industrial expertise and the surrounding issues are accessible to all.
Got to Exhibition
- Air and Space Museum, Paris Le Bourget, is the most important aeronautical museum in France but also one of the most important in the world. Located in two areas, it ensures the conservation and collections development of the French State, the presentation to the public of the historical and cultural heritage in the field of aeronautics and space, and also the conservation of the Bourget site’s memory.
- Storage of the Arts and Crafts Museum (Musée des arts et métiers)